Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Oscar Wilde meets the Blogosphere

Oscar Wilde is supposed to have said The only worse thing than being talked about is not being talked about. I wonder if he would have made that claim if he had lived in a world with blogs. With blogs, there is such a thing as bad publicity. See, for example, this article about how Facebook has kicked off users for undisclosed violations of policy. Now, I don't know whether the claims in this blog post are true. What I do know is that now anyone with a complaint can find a forum for it. Is it worth the time for Facebook to track down all these complaints and address them? I found this one by reading another blog that I read because the content is interesting and eclectic, not because I was looking for content on Facebook specifically.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home